|Click here to view this issue of FltBrief in your browser|
|News and Information for FltPlan Users • April 20, 2017|
|FltPlan Go Integration with AOPA|
AOPA Flight Planner users can now send saved flight plan routes to FltPlan Go by emailing a copy of the NavLog to their personal email address. This integration offers the best of both worlds for AOPA members, as it’s the perfect combination of AOPA’s free flight planning and our free FltPlan Go app.
To use this feature:
1. Create your flight plan in AOPA Flight Planner.
2. Click the email button on the bottom left to email your route NavLog. Be sure to use an email address that you can access from your iPad.
3. Open the email on your iPad and tap the FltPlan Go button to open your route in the FltPlan Go app.
With this integration with AOPA, members have another free flight planning option.
AOPA Flight Planner transferring into FltPlan Go
New Features Added to FltLogic Scheduling Program
FltPlan’s FltLogic flight scheduling program continues to grow. The already comprehensive list of available features has expanded to include:
• Trip Request Sheet with which a FltLogic user can request events (whether it be a flight, maintenance event, pilot training, etc.). The administrator then has the option to approve or reject it
• Changes in the trip will now automatically update to the FltPlan.com website, and there will be a message on FltPlan informing you of the change
• Pilot Log Sheet which provides a designated spot to enter flight actuals
• Repeat Event button to quickly copy an often–used event such as corporate shuttle flights or monthly board meetings. You can select an event to repeat on the same day of multiple weeks or click on individual days.
FltLogic is the only flight scheduling program that integrates with FltPlan.com and features a simple, user–friendly interface that allows you to create events, maintain databases, and view reports. Information comes from FltPlan assuring the most accurate, reliable routing and flight times. FltPlan offers live training and support for FltLogic customers.
The FltLogic companion app for iOS and Android offers access to the FltLogic calendar, features a searchable event list, and allows access to detailed event information. The app allows users to view trip sheets and passenger information. Users also receive push notifications for new events and updates to existing events.
Please see our FltLogic brochure for more information. To schedule a demo, call 203–262–8500 or send an email to Support@FltLogic.com with your username and a phone number where you can be reached.
|FltLogic changes displayed on the Active Flight Plan List
||Flight actuals can be entered on the|
FltLogic website or the FltLogic app
|Quickly schedule recurring events for future dates. Create a new event or select an existing event.
||Trip request sheet
A Reminder about FltPlan’s Clearance Hotline
On the rare occasion that ATC doesn’t have your clearance, don’t forget that FltPlan’s Clearance Hotline number appears on the upper right side of your NavLog. With FltPlan’s Clearance Hotline, you have a 'friend', 24/7, who can quickly check what the issue might be and correct it for you. When warranted, we will refile the flight plan.
A couple things to keep in mind:
1. Clearance Delivery / Ground / ATC should have your clearance no more than 30 minutes before departure. If your departure time is more than 30 minutes in the future, then tell ATC what your proposed departure time is, and ask if they can "pull it up" from the system
2. The Hotline is solely for use when ATC doesn’t have your clearance. Support questions are handled by emailing Support@FltPlan.com
FltPlan’s Clearance Hotline is just one more free service that FltPlan provides to help your flight go smoothly.
FltPlan filed 85.7% of all flight plans for Citation Jets in March 2017.
Follow FltPlan on Twitter
If you haven’t been following FltPlan on Twitter, now is the time to start. With access to FltPlan’s tweets, you can be among the first to get news about our changes and enhancements. FltPlan’s Twitter feed is a great resource for helpful tips, useful information, and updates regarding new features on our website or apps. Click here to follow FltPlan on Twitter.
|Lead Editor, Claire Warner, Claire@FltPlan.com • Click Here To Unsubscribe from FltBrief • Advertising Contact, Advertising@FltPlan.com|
|Flight Plan LLC, P.O. Box 159, Southbury, CT 06488 • © 2017 Flight Plan LLC. All rights reserved.|